Let´s enjoy English

Hi! Welcome to my blog for my ESL students ( or any others) in AEAS.



In this space you can share ideas, expand writing / listening (…) skills and, last but not least, you can have a good time while learning English.





Let´s enjoy it!


quinta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2011

Back to school again!



Hi, everybody! So we are all back to school again. I really missed you :-) !
I am also very curious about all the things you did in your Summer holidays.
I hope you are ready to tell me all about it. I will be waiting.

9 comentários:

  1. it's a very funny and it's a very cool

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this video is really cool Pedro M 8E N 21

    ResponderEliminar
  3. this video is very funny Ana Almeida 8ºE nº 2

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love grease, but the first movie was the best, with John Travolta and Olivia Newton John ;D

    Telma Monteiro 8ºE
    Nº- 24

    ResponderEliminar
  5. this video is very funny

    Elisa Castro 8ºE
    Nº11

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This video is very cool!

    Diogo Santos 8º D - nº 11

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It's really a pleasure to be back the school ... but if our school was like that ... my God !

    Do they have the time to study ?

    Beatriz Teixeira - 8º D - nº 6

    ResponderEliminar
  8. To be back school is very cool because we have our friends and we have great moments with them !

    With dance and music it will be ... fantastica !

    Catarina Correia 8º D - nº 10

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi, everybody.

    I totally agree with Telma. The first movie was the real thing. So nice and such beautiful songs.
    Yes, catarina, school is a place to see our friends again. But don´t you forget to study ,ok? :)

    ResponderEliminar